My mind gets messed up every quiet moment I have... Another horror thought caught up with me while I was driving from the office to dinner with S, S's gf and J-- how would thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, Rosanna's February wedding, Valentine's, our 10th anniversary in April and any special dates be like without him...?!?!? After spending all those dates together for 9 years... On some family-oriented occasions I will still be surrounded by my family... But I can't promise I won't be lonely...
Just the thought of this made my heart wrench, again......
Just the thought of this made my heart wrench, again......
Then I remembered I survived my 26th birthday alone, just two days after he broke up with me. (What kinda crackhead break up with someone right before their birthday??!?!?! Oh, a selfish mother f*cker did!) It was not a good day at all. The worst actually... I missed him to death and walked around with teary eyes all day long. I wished I could die but I made it through...
If I had to lock myself in a room and cry through any of the upcoming special occasions... That's what I will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment